We’ve all been there and, in retrospect, it’s way too many decisions to make!
Image by manfrys via Flickr
Stop researching and find some-one out there who knows the information. Chances are most people are happy to share their experience and it will save you oodles of time.
Image by ©sammie via Flickr
When you make your schedule for the week go ahead and schedule in time for fun. If you don’t highlight a specific time it wont happen due to the sheer volume of your responsibilities.
Image by carlotardani via Flickr
Not planning ahead is like going to the airport without your suitcases. If you want to go anywhere you have to plan ahead. Get a pen and a planner out or click your PDA and plan ahead for your week ahead.
Image via Wikipedia
1) Keep a pack of babywipes within arms reach.
2) Keep old plastic bags in the passenger side door and use as garbage bags
3) Discipline yourself to do a clean out as you fill gas.
4) Teach yourself and your passengers of all ages to never leave the car empty handed.
5) Do a thorough cleaning every sunday
6) Keep a staple of almonds or granola bars in the glove compartment for emergency munchies.
7) Most importantly – realize that you have the potential to be a hero in your child’s/ grandchild’s/ niece & nephew’s eyes if you take them for a whiz through a drive through car wash. A small price to pay for instantly becoming some-ones favorite person of the week !
Spoiler alert ! Stop eating for a moment and take a deep breath ….. It’s not about doing it ALL, it’s about doing it most. If you are running around ragged then most likely you have too much going on.